Hollywell Building Services provides planned and reactive maintenance in the Rail, Education, Health, Local Authority and Church sectors as well performing small civil engineering works across the South and East of England.
Hollywell’s success is built on its reputation for quality, delivery and customer service with a high percentage of work coming directly from repeat business and referrals.
We are able to support every stage of your project from the initial design and conception through to the final delivery and preventative maintenance. Our experienced team has overseen refurbishments and installations across a diverse portfolio of clients and have the infrastructure and resources to ensure the maintenance of all utility services regardless of their size or complexity.
Contact us here at Hollywell for more information on how we can provide tailored solutions for your next project or current maintenance requirements or look at our specialisms below:
- Rail – Hollywell brings unmatched experience and maintenance capability tailored to the specific requirements of rail clients.
- Education – Hollywell understands the unique requirements of education sector clients.
- Health – Hollywell offers tailored solutions for health sector infrastructure, improving experience for healthcare staff and visitors alike.
- Local Authority – Hollywell is uniquely positioned to help local authorities with a range of services that add value to their daily operations.
- Church Sector – Hollywell has many years’ experience in planning for issues that arise from running buildings that may be old, in constant use and have archaeological importance.