Hollywell brings unmatched experience and a maintenance capability that we tailor to the specific requirements of our rail clients.
Hollywell has the reputation of completing projects within agreed time frames and to budget with a high level of service and quality. We use the latest smart technology to give the client 360 degree online access, real-time status updates and reports with digital images and video. Our technology puts the client in control.
Hollywell has the capability to carry out small renovation works through to the complete refurbishment of entire stations or station buildings, including the renovation of signal boxes. We bring a huge amount of know-how, flexibility and accountability in our maintenance offering to rail operators. Hollywell works alongside its clients to nurture constructive working relationships and share its expertise.
Contact our team with any questions and information on how we can work with you.
Here is a list of specialisms that Hollywell can offer rail operators:
- Fully planned and reactive maintenance services
- Installation and commissioning
- Support and maintenance
- Central 24/7/365 service centre
- Air conditioning
- Air handling units
- Ventilation, extract and exhaust systems
- Plumbing and heating
- Gas systems
- Soil, waste and drainage
- Small power
- Emergency, temporary power and lighting
- CMS (Cable Management Systems)
- Lighting protection
- PAT Testing
- Low energy / LED Lighting solutions
- Illuminated and non-illuminated signage