Hollywell understands the unique set of requirements involved in educational facilities management.
Hollywell has worked with schools and colleges to provide tailored maintenance solutions, both reactive and planned. We also provide infrastructure solutions, renovating old buildings and creating new and exciting spaces.
Hollywell currently provides 24/7 365 days a year maintenance to UCS (University College School, Hampstead). The large number of maintenance scenarios that present themselves on a daily basis require a quick response and a high level of expertise. We provide a top-quality education facilities management service which, in turn, allows the School to provide an exemplary level of service to its own pupils.
Hollywell has the ability to both build and maintain educational buildings, using its experienced team in the field and at its head office help desk. We are experts in facilities management in schools and we ensure that rapid, cost-effective solutions to problems are found quickly, in line with educational budgets and procedures.
Contact our team with any questions and for more information on how we can assist you with your educational facilities management needs.
The services that Hollywell can offer education providers include:
- New building infrastructure
- Renovation of existing buildings
- Test fixed wiring and distribution boards
- Air conditioning system inspections
- Service and disinfect base exchange water softeners
- Service oil and gas powered heaters
- Service powered ventilation
- Service local exhaust ventilation (fume cupboards and wood dust extraction systems etc)
- Inspect and repair outbuildings
- Inspect and repair onsite residential accommodation (caretakers’ houses etc)
- Clear debris and silt from traps below drain covers
- Inspect and repair outdoor play equipment
- Service lightning conductors
- Inspect and repair all external finishes
- PAT testing
- Inspect and safety test gas appliances and boilers
- Clean and service boiler flues and chimneys
- Pressure test gas pipework
- Inspect oil supply pipes and tanks
- Inspect pressure vessels (Gas cylinders etc)
- Inspect and repairs to cold water distribution (Pipework, pumps and tanks etc)
- Check pipework insulation to prevent freezing
- Test fire alarm call points
- Flush through and purge expansion tanks
- Inspect and repair defects to floors, stairs and other walkways
- Inspect and repair roof coverings
- Inspect and repair gutters, roof outlets and rain pipes
- Check and service security systems
- Check and service emergency lighting systems
- Safety check electronic powered gates and doors